Terms & Conditions
Thank-you for shopping with this Clubstore in association with The Soccer Shop. We take pride in supplying quality products and it is important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Payment Methods
- Payment Security
- SoccerShopID Personalisation
- Gift/Prize Vouchers
- Gift Wrapping
- Sale Items
- Back-Ordered Items
- Incorrect Item Ordered
- Incorrect Item Received
- Returns Policy
- International Orders
Payment Express accepts VISA and Mastercard transactions as does PayPal with the addition of an American Express option however please note that you may be required to register for a PayPal account when selecting PayPal as your payment choice.
Bank Transfer orders will be held in a payment processing status until payment has been confirmed and therefore will take additional time to process and despatch.
All online payments processed through external secure servers and are 100% compliant with national and international eCommerce security standards.
Alternatively and should you prefer The Soccer Shop is happy to process orders by phone on +64 (0)7 847 1171 during shop hours.
The Soccer Shop uses external secure server software and will not retain any credit card information.
Prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Once a personalisation has been printed we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty.
The Soccer Shop Gift cards are valid for a period of six months and can be used instore or online.
Vouchers must be redeemed during a single purchase as no change/credit will be provided.
Prize Vouchers cannot be used in association with discounted items.
- All entrants must reside in the New Zealand.
- The Clubstore association and The Soccer Shop reserve the right to make appropriate checks to confirm eligibility. Evidence of eligibility may be required before a prize is released.
- Employees of Clubstore association and The Soccer Shop or their immediate family nor the employees are eligible for competition prizes.
- In all competitions, we reserve the right to reject any entries which are deemed to be incomprehensible, incomplete, damaged, unlawful, defamatory, racist or anything we deem to be harmful to the reputation of the Clubstore association or The Soccer Shop.
- Opening and closing dates will be made clear with entry details. Entries are received on arrival, not from the time they are sent.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. No single entrant can enter a competition more than once.
- An entrant must not use multiple names, telephone numbers or email addresses for multiple entries. Entrants must use their legal names when they enter.
- Automated entry using software, or any other mechanical or electronic means is prohibited.
- When an entrant is retrospectively deemed to have broken the General Terms or Specific Terms, we may still disqualify their entry and take measures to reclaim a prize.
- In all competitions, we reserve the right to replace the stated prize(s) with a replacement of a similar value.
- We offer no cash alternative for any non-cash prizes.
- All winners will be notified within twenty-eight (28) days of the competition closing date.
- Prizes that can be posted will only be dispatched to an address in New Zealand.
- All prizes are non-transferrable.
- We reserve the right to request proof of identity of a winner. This must be in the form of valid photographic identification.
4. UNCLAIMED PRIZES
- All prizes must be claimed within fourteen (14) days of the winner's notification.
- We reserve the right to re-allocate a prize after this time period, or not to award the prize at all.
5. TERMINATION OF A COMPETITION
- If a competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to, technical failures, tampering, unauthorised intervention, computer malware, network failure, broadcast failure, fraud or any cause beyond our control which affects fairness, security, integrity or conduct of the Clubstore association, The Soccer Shop or a competition, we reserve the right to terminate, modify or suspend a competition.
- The Clubstore association and The Soccer Shop may vary the terms of, or terminate a competition at any time without liability to any contestant or other person for any reason.
- The Clubstore association and The Soccer Shop will not award the prize if the competition is terminated.
- All our decisions relating to the competition or prizes are final. No correspondence or discussions with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by the Clubstore association and The Soccer Shop.
- Competitions with a draw element will have a winner randomly selected. This decision is final.
7. FAILURE TO ENFORCE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A failure by the Clubstore association and The Soccer Shop to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights.
Extremely large items (such as goals) are not eligible for gift-wrapping and in the event of order we'll contact you to discuss prior to providing a refund.
No returns on sales item. All sales are final.
If an item is not available you will be notified by email and given the option of backordering the item or changing your order. If you do not wish to backorder or select an alternative product, your purchase will be refunded.
The Soccer Shop will exchange goods that do not fit and will supply an alternative size. If an alternative size is not available, you will be offered an alternative style in the correct size. If you do not want the alternative style you will be refunded the cost of the product only, any freight incurred will not be refunded. Return freight costs are your responsibility so please be sure to select sizes carefully. No refunds will be given until the item is returned in original condition with labels intact, and in original packaging where applicable.
If the goods supplied are incorrect to what you ordered The Soccer Shop will re-supply the correct order freight paid and will arrange the return freight on the incorrect item.
We take pride in supplying quality products and it is important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL RETURNS ARE MANAGED THROUGH NZSOCCERSHOP.CO.NZ
Prior to returning an item your must have received a Returns Code. ITEMS RECEIVED WITHOUT A RETURNS CODE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
In addition we no longer directly exchange products. If you wish to exchange a product, you will need to return your purchase for refund (with a Returns Code) and place a new order.
Please note that the returns process must be initiated within 7 days of purchase (unless it is related to a materials/workmanship failure)and that NO REFUNDS will be made on returns made for sale products. A store credit will be made available based on the reason for return.
Purchases for shipment to countries outside of New Zealand may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
With respect to each item for which Import Fees have been calculated, you authorize The Soccer Shop Ltd to designate a carrier ("Designated Carrier") to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise, process and remit your actual Import Fees for such item.
In the case of gifts or other purchases made on behalf of another recipient, you also agree to grant the foregoing authorisations on behalf of the recipient designated in your order.
To obtain details regarding the Actual Import Fees, or to obtain documentation or receipts in connection with customs clearance, you may contact the Carrier specified in your shipment confirmation e-mail.
For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate). You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from nzsoccershop.co.nz, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
FREE SHIPPING OFFERS are not available for overseas orders.